- “Mama” – TobagoYour name Your email Subject Your message (optional) “Mama” goes to Tobago! Pictured below are highlights from the opening ceremony of the art exhibition in Tobago, which was held on Tuesday 14 November 2023 at the Tobago Library Services.
- “Mama” in TrinidadYour name Your email Subject Your message (optional) Only 2 days left to view “Mama” in Trinidad – an exhibition of Art of the Holy Trinity Cathedral. Below are highlights from the opening ceremony held on Sunday 05 November, 2023. Among those in attendance were The Honourable the Chief Justice, Mr. Justice Ivor Archie O.R.T.T., … Read more
- St. Andrew Anglican Church HarvestYour name Your email Subject Your message (optional) Moments from the St. Andrew Anglican Church, Couva, Harvest celebrations, where Reverend Marc Samuel delivered an enthralling sermon to begin the day’s festivities which began at 9:30 a.m. with a Eucharistic Service. The day continued with lunches being served after the service, along with various stalls presented … Read more
- Canon Ronald Branche AnniversaryYour name Your email Subject Your message (optional) Canon Ronald Branche recently celebrated 30 years of Priesthood. A whole day of tributes was held on Saturday October 30th, as member of his Parish, and the wider Anglican community were invited to share their love and appreciation for his tremendous service to the work of God. … Read more
- 200th Anniversary MemorobiliaYour name Your email Subject Your message (optional) We’re taking it back to October 01 when the 200th Memorabilia Caravan stopped off at St. Ambrose’s Harvest Thanksgiving in Cunupia. Some of our memorabilia items include commemorative plaques, mugs, polos, tumblers and Snippets. If your church is having an event and would like the 200th Memorabila … Read more
- Hamper Distribution DriveYour name Your email Subject Your message (optional) A key part of the 200th Anniversary celebrations has been community outreach and as such, in February 2023, the committee embarked on a hamper distribution drive to serve families in need of assistance. Persons and businesses were asked to donate non-perishable food items with the goal of preparing 200 hampers. Each … Read more